Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It just doesn’t feel like God loves me right now. from all I’ve been through and all the unmet dreams and hurts and how He has blessed everyone around me how do I believe He loves me right now? It just feels like He wants me to suffer the deepest hurt.
Replies
11
Views
239
pray as I feel worthless as I feel like god is a million miles away and I am the worst sinner and that God doesnt care or love me pray as I have always had terrible jobs and pray as I feel so down and depressed and I feel like god isa billion miles away and I can't even read my bible or listen...
Replies
13
Views
199
Lord healing for me and my hubby for our health marriage getting along better my anxirety depression panic attacks feeling heavy inside and healing for my sisters and families and ### she has brain cancer she needs your healing Lord she is only ### years old..Lord I need you so much Lord help me...
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom