Lord I ask for your mercy and ...

Miracles2009

Servant
Lord I ask for your mercy and your grace with my surgery tomorrow. I ask for a positive outcome. Fix my thoughts and my mind. Move in a mighty way! Amen
 
Lord I ask for your mercy and your grace with my surgery tomorrow. I ask for a positive outcome. Fix my thoughts and my mind. Move in a mighty way! Amen
I'll be praying for this, friend. May the Lord surround you with His peace and bless you with a successful surgery. Take care, friend!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The Heart of Confession: A Cry for Restoration Nehemiah 1:6 : let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father’s family, have...
Replies
10
Views
125
Dear heavenly father God if you don't think nobody is serious well I am serious I pray you will fix all my problems and help me spend more time with ### and ### and me move out and away from ### on my own terms please don't let us move or be distance from the relations I'm close to remove every...
Replies
13
Views
217
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Job 24:1 : “Why does the Almighty not set times for judgment? Why must those who know him look in vain for such days? A Prayer Inspired by Job 24:1: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, when we look around at the brokenness, unfairness, and pain...
Replies
10
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,366
Messages
16,787,488
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom