Lord I am remaining diligent and praying ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
292
Please pray for my marriage. My husband's contract renewal from his work was paused in between the renewal process after passing through many trials, which has caused mental strain on my husband and my family. My husband has been drinking a lot due to this and has been having suicidal thoughts...
Replies
10
Views
431
Lord i cone to you with heavy heart and battle that are not mine but yours to fight for me. put me back together right in front of ungodly unsaved in laws and people who broke me who persecuted me who raised and pointed their figure in my characteristics for their evil intentions to kill, steal...
Replies
12
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,767
Messages
16,814,829
Members
651,004
Latest member
Snaolorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom