Lord, help ###!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Waiting on my taxes, it's taken forever. I hope Satan is not playing games. I am hurting financially; my hours are cut at work. I am part-time instead of full-time. Check on ###, I've been off a lot and not working. I just want to work.
Replies
8
Views
96
Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult season financially and at work, and honestly, I feel overwhelmed. I recently failed one interview, but I still have 2 more online interviews coming up. I am also waiting for feedback from interviews I had last month and from other jobs...
Replies
14
Views
144
Lord Jesus thank you for this day that you have giving me and for the many blessings that it held for me. Thank you. Lord please help me with this. The heart break I have right now. It has been so heavy and so unbearable the last few days. I cant get the girl I like and have prayed for off my...
Replies
13
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,103
Messages
16,784,366
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom