Lord help ### please. Keep ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted earlier about eviction proceedings which will be started against me soon. I’m asking for prayer in Jesus name for financial resources to prevent an eviction (IF that is God’s will). The debt is now five figures and I have been frantically searching for the money to pay. I promised the...
Replies
7
Views
253
Things went wrong. My mum ### made threats and called me ugly. I cried. She was mean to my dad too. She complains too much. She is mentally ill; worried about what will happen next. Hope to go to church and few other places. Hope my dad ### gets well enough to do things and remembers things.
Replies
7
Views
104
I’m ###. I hope I will be able to go to church and bake sale on May 3rd for a church fundraiser, hope it doesn’t backfire. My sick dad ### needs surgery, hoping in late May or early June. My mum ###, badly mentally ill, more controlling (like refusing to eat dinner as wasn’t good enough for her...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,388
Messages
16,787,649
Members
648,960
Latest member
Astaotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom