Lord Hear My Prayer!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God -

I don’t know why you’re not answering my prayers. I’m not going to stop praying until you bring ### back to me. Might take a few days, a month or 20 years but I’m not stop until he is back in my arms. I pray that ### will realize her sins and stop this affair. Please have all the angels gather around ### and bring him back home to me. He is my everything and I need him in my life.

Please God give me a sign and then bring him home. In Jesus name!

Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Protect us Lord Jesus from our enemies of the Lord and rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Focus On Achieving Your Goals
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I surrender to You the remaining days of September and all the remaining months of this year. I believe You are already preparing the way for us. May You open the right doors, provide what we need, and lead us to opportunities that will bring financial stability. I pray that we will no...
Replies
11
Views
77
Lord, I come to You today with a confused and heavy heart. I don't know what to do next, and sometimes I feel lost about our situation. Lord, please take away this feeling of fear, confusion, and discouragement. Give me peace where my heart is troubled and clarity where I don't know which way to...
Replies
11
Views
145
“Lord, I pray for the day when I no longer have to ask anyone for help. Please provide enough for my family so that I can stand on my own feet with dignity and peace. Heal my heart from the painful words I have heard, and give me the strength not to carry them with me. If You bless me with...
Replies
13
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,831
Messages
16,781,307
Members
648,392
Latest member
Twianerdain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom