Lord, heal sickness in my body. Save ###.

Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I pray on your behalf.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless ###'s needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Father sanctify today all who seek your mercy, grace, and truth.
In Jesus name.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength today I plead the blood of Jesus christ over me and my wife Lord heal our bodies from this sickness Lord heal my wife from the sickness im praying that you give us spiritual strength today shut the Lions mouth make a way were it...
Replies
10
Views
112
Heal any kind of sickness and diseases out of my body To be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
10
Views
207
Please intervene and have all this Help call back Amen! Blessings to all who pray here. God bless and we give you all the praise Lord for these miracle blessings, Healing, new vehicles of your choosing, blessed larger Safe home and Help more for your people, Praises amen
Replies
7
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom