Lord heal my little ### of HIv

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for your daughter.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect her health, removing HIV and all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, please heal my little dog, ###, who has cancer. Please shrink the tumors, especially on her leg. I thank you in Jesus' name. PLEASE LORD, make her well. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
219
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please keep my ###-year-old son in your daily prayers. He is my only comfort and a miracle I waited long for. He used to eat healthy foods like rice, fruits, and eggs very well. But recently, due to family members bringing him sugary junk foods, he has...
Replies
12
Views
215
Heavens hear us out. My sweet little child whom you have given me, I pray that his fever goes away. Pray that his results are good. We hope for a beautiful day Tomo. I call upon all angels and saints especially, archangel Michael, St Antony, St Sebastian Mother Mary hear us out be our...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,426
Messages
16,787,916
Members
648,984
Latest member
Sneulloormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom