Lord heal heal please heal all every ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord heal heal please heal all every scars on my ### area completely permanently take them all away permanently that I am astounded right now please in Jesus Christ name###
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord i ask you please please touvh my whole entire dave skin rught noe by your healing power remove permanently make permanently dissappear absolutely all every single maejs scars dehta pot hokes lumbs bumbs hard bits raused bits absolutely all every scars dehts oucketing pot hokss absolutely...
Replies
9
Views
195
I ask you please please lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please forgive me for absolutely all things absolutely all every sins down unknown absolutely all every sins of my past permanently forever in jesus christ name I ask you please please please lord completely totally...
Replies
10
Views
161
Lord please please perform miracles wonders of healings in my face now rught now please please please completely totally permanently remove make permanently dissappear dissappear right now all every single marks scars dents pit hokss slits solits lumbs bunbs kynby bumby birs dark circles under...
Replies
10
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,409
Messages
16,799,560
Members
649,919
Latest member
Maleulnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom