Lord Have Mercy And Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
For quite some time I can not see out and light in my life! As everything is collapsing and is in darkness in my life. I know that even I can see no way out, God can do road where there is no path. I beg for your prayer support! Pray for salvation and a way out of the wilderness in which they are located. Lord to intervene in His glorious way that surpasses my idea and delivered me with a mighty hand, and redeemed his people. God, the last spark of faith that I have left and wholeheartedly beg mercy and rescue me!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers. I sincerely need God’s guidance, strength, and direction at this point in my life. Pray that He gives me wisdom to make the right decisions, opens the right doors for me, grants me peace in my heart, and blesses the work of my hands. Above all, I pray that God’s...
Replies
14
Views
187
I humbly request your prayers for God's divine hand upon my life. Please pray for continued progress and open doors in every area of my life, His protection over me and my family, good health and strength, promotion and favor in my career, wisdom and guidance in all my decisions, and for God's...
Replies
12
Views
233
May God bring peace on everyone who reads this. I really need prayer in this time because i feel down and the enemy is using this time to attack me with a lot of thoughts that are not good. Please pray that God restores my Soul and brings peace into my shattered heart . God bless you all
Replies
14
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom