Lord grant me divine acceleration, peace of mind, career, financial and marital breakthrough. Destroy every yoke and curse upon my life and grant me and my family long life and prosperity in good health.
May the Lord grant you speedy deliverance in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Lord give us You comfort to stay comfortable while our air conditioner is broken. Cover our home, our hearts, and our...
Replies
11
Views
158
Heavenly Father, I thank You for being my Rock, my Fortress, my Deliverer, and my Refuge. Thank You for Your unfailing love, mercy, grace, protection, and faithfulness. Thank You for every victory, every lesson, every open door, and for carrying me through every challenge. Lord, I surrender my...
Replies
11
Views
225
Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Lord give us You comfort to stay comfortable while our air conditioner is broken. Cover our home, our hearts, and our...
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,558
Members
648,697
Latest member
Ashualpandael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom