LORD GOD WHOMEVER YOU ARE WARNING ME ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:16 – “He may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 33:16, Elihu explains how God may use warnings to communicate with people. He describes how God sometimes speaks directly...
Replies
5
Views
261
Keep deleting names, cities, even the word ### and it is the Lord God who is going to delete YOU! Keep doing what it is that you are doing, and you will reap that which you are sowing. "Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." (Romans 12:19b). In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
7
Views
128
Dear Lord, I don’t know why you had to take ### away from me. You know how hard I prayed for this guy but it seems every time I pray for someone here, you keep taking them away from me. I am losing hope. It’s like I cannot find peace and happiness. I bring them to you, I surrender all of them...
Replies
7
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom