Lord, God, I pray for my sister's ###

It’s obvious you care a great deal for your ###, ###. I just said a prayer, asking God to touch her with His healing hand and bless her with good health. I will also pray for Him to draw you closer to Himself and help you to know to follow His will for your life. Peace and blessings to you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for my sister ###. Who will be having ### and ### soon. She is ### and terrified. Can you please ask God to give her peace. In Jesus name.🙏
Replies
10
Views
139
Pray for my sister. ###. ###. ### hates me. I drank too much alcohol after my husband, ###, ghosted me. I almost died. My sister had to take care of me and I’m paying for it now. I’m miserable. ### hates me. Want me dead. Pray for me. I want to live. Be happy. Find a good man. See my daughters...
Replies
7
Views
99
Praise the lord I have a prayer request for me and my sister's upcoming exam which is next month august . We are preparing for our exam which is about nursing and we have filled 3 form of nursing and I believe that everything will be fine and great and is possible through Jesus Christ we believe...
Replies
14
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom