Lord God, Glory and prays to You. I thank ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, Glory and prays to You. I thank You for the graces received today. Thank You for making me filled with love and I pray that everyone in this forum will also be blessed and be filled with Your great love and mercy. May all our concerns be answered. In Your will and on Your...
Replies
13
Views
272
Father God, glory to You. Thank you for being in my life. Forgive me from my sins and give me a forgiving heart and deliver us all from evil. Prayer for ###'s new business to push through and be successful for his education. May he achieve excellence academically, emotionally, spiritually and...
Replies
13
Views
294
Lord God, praise to You. I thank You for the gift of healing and for all the people who prayed for me. Truly You are a loving and merciful God. Today, I pray for the healing of others to whatever they are suffering. I also pray for the safety of my family, friends, and to the frontliners. I...
Replies
11
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom