Lord God, praise to You. I thank You ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your healing grace. You know the exact rhythm Your hands designed for my heart. I praise You for calming the racing, the fluttering, and the fear, and for restoring my cardiovascular system to perfect function. Thank You for the strength to breathe and my life. I...
Replies
11
Views
168
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Samuel 31:9 : They cut off his head and stripped off his armor, and they sent messengers throughout the land of the Philistines to proclaim the news in the temple of their idols and among their people. A Reflective Prayer Based on 1...
Replies
10
Views
145
Lord God, thank You for blessing me + my family. I ask silent requests in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
7
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,047
Messages
16,783,884
Members
648,614
Latest member
Ereyrulver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom