Nobody is reading this thread right now.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
I thank you Lord, for this job opportunity for C.M.. I pray that they train him correctly and he will be good at his job.. I thank you that there will be free parking and good health insurance.I pray that he gets raises every so often. I pray that he gets to work on time. I pray that he can find us a house to move Into with each other this summer. I pray that he will make a decent amount of money. I pray that he can pay all his bills and get the Kia paid off, put some in savings for a house, pay people back and have spending money. Please help him financially get caught up on all his bills. I pray that you remove all his depression and stress. Please soften his heart and mind towards me. Please help him stop being mean because he stress out and talk to me more about it. I pray that he understands me emotionally more. I pray that you take away his insomnia and so he can get back on track and start getting a good nights rest, I pray that you better his breathing. I pray that he stops being lazy and starts helping out more around the house without me having to ask and fight with him about it. I pray that he becomes more responsible and manages money better. I pray that he stops giving people money from our joint bank account without discussing it with me first. I pray that you remove him from the group chats hes in and from kik. I pray that he drives safely and both him and our vehicle makes it safe. I pray that he isnt in any more accidents. I also pray Lord that you will come to him and change his heart and mind to accept you as his Lord and Savior. I pray Lord that you protect and be with his best friend H.G. in his time of need right now. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you in Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom