lol lease pray that I make the ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN TODAYYYY IS I GET A BOYFRIEND I GET TO B HAPPYI GET A MAN OF MY DREAMSSSSZZZ WHERE IS MY HAT GREATLYYYYY AND MY PLATINUM HAIR I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR TO HAVE PLACES CALLING ME A GUY WANTS TO SAY HI CAN THAT IS GREATEST LOOK GUY AROUND I GET MY INHERITANCE OF THE LORD I GET TO HAVE A...
Replies
6
Views
109
Very poor health as of lately, would greatly appreciate any spiritual help that could be provided, thank you.
Replies
8
Views
265
My life is what I make of it. Bind up ### and crew all the World from me and my God Almighty already I went pure for the love of Christ come on. Life in I can be a Great Good person human come on Get out Satan and crew. Life in I can get on my beach cruiser really make it mine, find a good human...
Replies
7
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom