Liver inflammation

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, we come to You on behalf of ###, asking for Your divine healing and regeneration of their liver. We thank You for Your power to heal and restore, and we ask that You would grant this request according to Your perfect will. We thank You for Your loving kindness and mercy, and we trust You to do what is best for ###. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my name ### that my mother ### ### ### years ago at ### ### ### ### in ### ###. ### march ###. (bile duct inflammation and more liquid) need reduce liquid and heal inflammation. What is bile duct that around ### cm tube sharp organ located in the lower right corner of the liver. Still easy...
Replies
8
Views
198
Heavenly Father, thank you for all of your blessings, I pray for healing from osteoarthritis pain and inflammation - in Jesus' name, amen
Replies
11
Views
119
Heavenly Father, thank you for all of your blessings, I pray for healing from osteoarthritis pain and inflammation - in Jesus' name, amen
Replies
12
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom