Liver inflammation

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my name ### that my mother ### ### ### years ago at ### ### ### ### in ### ###. ### march ###. (bile duct inflammation and more liquid) need reduce liquid and heal inflammation. What is bile duct that around ### cm tube sharp organ located in the lower right corner of the liver. Still easy...
Replies
8
Views
199
Heavenly Father, thank you for all of your blessings, I pray for healing from osteoarthritis pain and inflammation - in Jesus' name, amen
Replies
11
Views
122
Heavenly Father, thank you for all of your blessings, I pray for healing from osteoarthritis pain and inflammation - in Jesus' name, amen
Replies
12
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom