Last eight years I am doing my ...

Borbinrenol

Disciple of Prayer
Last eight years I am doing my PhD. But I can not Complete it. Please pray for my successful completion within 6 months.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I was feeling so afraid, restless and I was unable to sleep so I submitted my prayer request here and I fell asleep around ###-###:## AM Today, in an afternoon nap, I saw a dream where I was participating in physical contact with a guy who was ###-### years old, I was touching him...
Replies
5
Views
190
Today I am doing my taxes. I would like to pray that I will get a refund and not owe the government any money, and when I do my taxes it will be less than $100.00 for the fee. Amen
Replies
8
Views
910
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom