Land ###

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It’s been on our hearts to lift up your situation—asking the Lord to move in your landlord’s heart to make the necessary repairs, and to give you and your loved one strength and unity as you walk through this stressful time together.

We’re believing with you that Jesus is your Provider and Peace, and we’ve been praying that He would surround you with His comfort and favor. If the Lord has already answered this request—whether through repairs, financial provision, or even just renewed hope—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! But if the answer hasn’t come yet, or if new concerns have arisen, please don’t hesitate to share them again. We’re here to continue praying alongside you, trusting that God is working even when we can’t see it.

May He bless you with His presence and grace as you keep seeking Him. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I FIX THE HOUSE INTO A HOME URGENTLY FOR MY DAUGHTER AND MOM IN CASE THEY WANT TO STAY IN ### AS I DO NOT WANT TO RETIRE HERE ITS NOT FOR ME WAY TO MANY HATERS BULLIES GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET LAND SOMEWHERE IN SECRET WHERE I CAN RETIRE BUILD MY DREAM HOME 🏠 AND MY STEPFATHER SATAN DEMONS...
Replies
7
Views
126
I pray for financial breakthrough so that we can build our home and stop renting because the landlord wants to take our land in exchange for where we are renting, what hurts is that we have been paying him his rent but he wants to take what is not his forcefully please pray for us in the name of...
Replies
12
Views
230
The land that is to be handed down to me I don't want it, the relatives want me to take over it to keep it in there family name, I dont want it or any of my bloodline. Praying that the land br given to my step grandmothers side of the family as they have lived on it for decades, they deserve to...
Replies
11
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,203
Messages
16,785,546
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom