Land of milk and honey

Lord thank You for the hope You give us all. Guide your servants to do your will and to feel Your loving hand on them. Help the writer of this prayer so You can receive the glory You so justly deserve. Thank you Lord God, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The land that is to be handed down to me I don't want it, the relatives want me to take over it to keep it in there family name, I dont want it or any of my bloodline. Praying that the land br given to my step grandmothers side of the family as they have lived on it for decades, they deserve to...
Replies
11
Views
156
Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
120
I SPEAK CLAIM COMMAND CREATE CONTROL I GET A MIRACLE IN MY LIFE FREE OR CHEAP LAND NEAR THE BEACH LIKE SEASIDE ### ### ### ANOTHER COUNTRY SOMEWHERE I CAN HAVE MY CLEAN GREAT CONDITION 5Th WHEEL TRAILER FREE OR CHEAP GREATLY AT A MIBILE HOME PARK OR JUST STRAIGHT LAND PAID IN FULL GREATLY A...
Replies
7
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom