lab exam

michellemaria

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God,

I have my lab exam today... it's a very tough lab to pass, and I have less marks as internal marks... so if I don't get output, I will lose my job... so please Lord, pull me through this. Make me pass this exam, let the external be a good guy, and please help me answer all viva questions correctly. Help me get the output as well. Please let the question be something which we have in the login. Help me clear this exam... in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please grant wisdom and knowledge to my daughter as she take her exam today. Bless her and her classmates so that they may be able to pass their lab exams. We seek your help becaise we know you alone can help them make it. This we ask in your precious name Lord, Amen
Replies
11
Views
131
I have an exam for a government job today. Please pray for God to be with me during the exam, give me wisdom, and memory to answer all the questions and pass this exam. Also pray for my health and safety during the travel to the exam centre which is in a remote place with poor road conditions...
Replies
13
Views
183
I have an exam for ### today afternoon. I was unable to spend much time in the last few days for preparation due to some repair works at home and some essential errands. Please pray for me to be able to attend this exam well, for God to guide me and give me wisdom to solve each and every...
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom