Kirsty - Our Daughter

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

macgyver7

Kirsty-our daughter, wants us to leave God at the front door. She is blaming God for taking us away from her. She doesn't want us to pray around her, say grace or thank God for all He has done in our lives. Kirsty is 31 years old, lives in her own place, she has been brain washed by her friends. She is rebelious, into new age, she watches anything on TV, or when going to the moves, she will watch anything.

She believes in anything other than God's love for her. Kirsty is very stubborn, she won't compromise, she doesn't want to listen to us or any of our Christian family. Kirsty always tells us, she doesn't care about God, but if she does something wrong, she will appologise for what she has done wrong.

Please pray with us in agreement, that God will touch Kirsty's heart, change her, move upon her, so that she will want too have a relationship with God. Transform her, bring her back to her family and remove her friends that have used and brain washed her in Jesus Name.

Thank you for your prayers, for Kirsty and our family. God bless!

macgyver7

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let Us Pray.... Lord Jesus I want every member of my family saved and living the lifestyle of a Real, bona fide, genuine, sincere born again Christian. So God I come asking in Jesus' name that you will save my family. Save my family Lord Jesus. One by one and name by name: save, deliver, and heal each member of my family. Save us all and use us for the Glory of God. Open up our Spiritual Eyes and Understanding to Your Word and Your Ways. God give us all the unquenchable desire to want to know You better with each passing day, month, and year. Bless us all to fall in Love with You and obey Your Word. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for my family, please do the same for all their friends, the writer of this prayer, the sender of this prayer, and everyone I send this prayer to. Bless the Body of Christ daily by adding more and more families to do the will and work of God. Strengthen the Body of Christ so that we become stronger and ever better Christians. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

Please pass this prayer on…let’s keep this prayer going.

Let Us Pray.... Lord Jesus I want every member of my family saved and living the lifestyle of a Real, bona fide, genuine, sincere born again Christian. So God I come asking in Jesus' name that you will save my family. Save my family Lord Jesus. One by one and name by name: save, deliver, and heal each member of my family. Save us all and use us for the Glory of God. Open up our Spiritual Eyes and Understanding to Your Word and Your Ways. God give us all the unquenchable desire to want to know You better with each passing day, month, and year. Bless us all to fall in Love with You and obey Your Word. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for my family, please do the same for all their friends, the writer of this prayer, the sender of this prayer, and everyone I send this prayer to. Bless the Body of Christ daily by adding more and more families to do the will and work of God. Strengthen the Body of Christ so that we become stronger and ever better Christians. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

Please pass this prayer on…let’s keep this prayer going.
God I lift up every prayer intercessor of this group to You (Christian Prayer Warriors Worldwide/PrayerRequest.com). Bless each and every member (every one of us) with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for our lives. Bless, protect, and keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. What ever any of us stand in need of, bless us with it. Heal, deliver, and set us free from anything in our lives that is not of God. May we each come to know You in truth; walking in the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless each of us to fall in love with You with all our heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit. Bless us all Lord Jesus with the grace, desire, and strength to walk in obedience to Your Word. Let each of us be examples to this world as what a Christian that Loves God with their life look likes. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom