Kindly read my long letter and pray for the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

koippallil

Servant of All
Kindly read my long letter and pray for the subject. My faith was smaller that's why we always approach with prayer request. Please forgive us.

I was in Dubai (UAE-Arab country) 6 years from 2003-2009 with family and got enough salary and "world status" but without Jesus.

Since Jan 2010 I am here in Doha-Qatar (Gulf Arab country) in an Egyptian management contracting company, 11-hour job without any overtime. From the start, I was getting a small salary, meaning 1/3 of the previous company salary. It's not affordable to bring my family here from India. I am Indian.

Now 3 years completed, I didn't get any single fils, increment, any bonus, or other allowances. (Almost 90% (I believe) of staff got something at least.) I am the only one here in this company; during the last 3 years, they transferred me to 12 job places, 5 times shifted my accommodation. Always harassing from management, etc.... I gave a request letter for increment after completing 3 years, but still, that letter is being held by one Egyptian top manager. Now I found one vacancy on the official website of my old Dubai company, I applied. After that, I tried to contact my old colleagues and friends from that company for convincing and recommendation.

Really, I forgot God's promises and plan,

I depended on my strength and friends and authority. Suddenly, I found that my friends and colleagues ignored me; they didn't attend my phone, email, or SMS. Our company policy is that all of us believe that if any vacancy will arise, surely we (redundant staff) will get first preferences. NOW, I came to know from HR staff that they would decide that for new recruitment only for new staff; they will not take any redundant staff, by order from the chairman of that company. But I strongly believe that Our Lord Jesus can do anything, and my God will meet all my needs according to the riches of HIS glory in Christ. All rules and policies will change for me. Dear brothers and sisters, please advise and pray for me to reveal God's plan. God Bless you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed to the Lord for you in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
 
Last edited:
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I was in Dubai (United Arab Emirates- Gulf Arab country) 6 years from 2003-2009 with family and got enough salary and "world status" but without Jesus. Since Jan 2010 I am here in Doha-Qatar (Another Gulf Arab country) in a Egyptian management contracting company, 11 hour job instead of 8 hr...
Replies
5
Views
173
T
  • Locked
I don't know if many of you are familiar with the pain that I have endured mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. But I have been engaged in a spiritual battle since May 25th. ### left me because of my sins of the past that must gotten the best of her. 5 years of Lust, Arrogance, Pride...
Replies
6
Views
181
Shilo
S
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,802
Messages
16,781,082
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom