Kindly pray to get my money the company owed to me

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying for this request

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
"The Lord will fight for you while you [only need to] keep silent and remain calm" (Exodus 14:14 Amp) .. I prayed for this, in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Dear Lord,

Please bless your child in these uncertain times so that your grace helps them tide over their financial crisis, Provide for them and bring good news their way. You know how worrisome uncertainty can be and I pray that you give your child peace of mind.

Through Jesus Christ my Lord,

Amen.

John 16:33

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord ### owe me $### that I let her borrow and now she’s not trying to give me my money back. Lord my bills are over due and my phone bill needs to be paid. Praying ### sends me the money that she owes me
Replies
12
Views
154
My ex boyfriend over me $###k and refuses to repay me and I need my money to medical procedures that I have to do soon. I also have two young children to care for and he is refusing to give me all my money and lying. I need urgent prayers to open to heart and bank account and mind for me to get...
Replies
9
Views
160
I got scammed for $### by a deceitful contractor. Please pray so I can get my money back. I filed claims with my bank. Please pray that the claim processor will help me getting my money back. My family is on the verge of homelessness in a couple of weeks because our house has become unlivable.
Replies
8
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom