Kindly pray for my son ### who ...

Angelelion

Disciple of Prayer
Kindly pray for my son ### who will be joining college in January next year to have good health, to remain focused, and to perform well in class.
 
Kindly pray for my son ### who will be joining college in January next year to have good health, to remain focused, and to perform well in class
I prayed May ur wishes come to pass in the name mighty of Jesus
 
May God bless your son ### in all area of his life in Jesus Name I pray Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my son who has challenges of sexual abuse addictions and now cannot be intimate with the wife
Replies
8
Views
109
please protect ,my son who is in jail , for his case to be dismissed soften the Prosecutor the judge and and all those who wish bad on my son to please give my son comfort everyday and for my son to get release today. amen
Replies
11
Views
219
I pray that the Holy Spirit Will reveal the reason my ### cannot sleep and why is he hearing constantly voices in his head, even though he is under a medical team? He is unable to work, and finds open places hard to be in. I have prayed for over a year, even went on a couple of pilgrimages, I...
Replies
13
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,600
Messages
16,813,067
Members
650,907
Latest member
Juixolport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom