Kindly pray for my brother ### his fever ###

Doxrisar

Disciple of Prayer
Kindly pray for my brother ###...his fever is not going down from past three days please please please pray for his fever to subside
 
Kindly pray for my brother ...his fever is not going down from past three days please please please pray for his fever to subside
Sending prayers for your brother, friend. May the Lord touch him with His healing hand and restore him to health. Grace and peace to you.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Prayer of Protection
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavens hear us out. My sweet little child whom you have given me, I pray that his fever goes away. Pray that his results are good. We hope for a beautiful day Tomo. I call upon all angels and saints especially, archangel Michael, St Antony, St Sebastian Mother Mary hear us out be our...
Replies
10
Views
187
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fever and fatty liver grade 2 , Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen AmenPrayer for God help our financial creditWe need 50'000/- every month to pay credits, but we don't...
Replies
12
Views
231
Please pray for my friend ### as he is running a fever for the last three days already pray that Jesus will lower his fever and bring it back to normal
Replies
6
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,040
Messages
16,783,839
Members
648,606
Latest member
Ashoaddale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom