Kelly, David And Families

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-13

My Uncle Al announced in front of the Family he believes in Jesus Christ, It is my continued prayer that he is Saved! He is going to die any day to any week now. I was so blessed to be able to see him this past week! Please pray in agreement he goes to heaven.

Urgent Prayer for David: David has had so many closed doors for a job opportunity and is in financial despair. We completed a job application and updated resume this weekend for a job that fits him perfectly! He will find out by Friday of this week if they accept him for the interview loop for either the 12th or 13th! Please pray in agreement in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ for a job interview, blessings for the Lord upon David and for a great outcome and job offer! He does know someone that would be a peer to the position and has great accolades from others as well for him. Please Pray David gets the job and we get engaged this month please.

Continued prays for JE as he is recovering finally from Mono, it will take him longer due to his muscle dyspraxia that causes him to be very tired with the Mono making him tired already, and a slowdown in the healing process. Please pray in agreement for total healing in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.

Please pray in agreement in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ David's heart is softened, he speaks only the truth our visit happens as planned at the end of the month, our love and communication stay strong while we are long distance, we are filled with the Holy Spirit, saved by the blood of Jesus, David gets the Job with H and we finally get engaged at the end of the Month please, as he said he will ask me to Marry him once he is offered the job.

God, continue to work in Uncle Al. Save him. Amen and Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom