Keep my patients safe and cared for ...

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Help me serve my patient this week with compassion, wisdom, patience, and excellence. Guide my hands during every exercise and care activity. Give my patient strength, hope, courage, and progress. Help me support their independence and dignity, and let my service bring healing...
Replies
9
Views
29
Bless those I work to help ❤️ Help me be a vessel for You, Jesus, in how I meet them and treat them ❤️ I Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
351
Good day prayer partners! I hope all is well as can be and we here all keep trusting and believing God and thanking him for his grace and mercy. Please pray for me that I learn my swimming lessons and music lessons quickly. I have paid to do these classes and would not like the payment to go in...
Replies
11
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,706
Messages
16,814,177
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom