Keep My Mother

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachel

Humble Prayer Partner
Pray my mother don't scare my dad due to the bad smelling from the necrotic cancer cell. Please ask our heavenly father love her much to let her know our family member also love her same as my father. Pray for no more jelouse about our eye focus on my father becuse my father suffering from the end stage of cancer and spread into his live therefore we can him more than her, but we still love her. We do know she is really hard as a housewife. Please our LORD give her knowlege the physical and spritual during these difficult time and ask her don't compare with other family or other son and daughter, because the comparment will make her crazy and anxious. Ask our LORD keep her and heal her mentally and physical health.

Be Encouraged! Somebody… Somewhere… Is Praying Just For You. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Asking prayers for my sister Zoe she was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer in December, unfortunately she has received horrible care in our city. The drs have been negligent in her care and the nurses have been physically abusive with her. they gave her medications that caused hallucinations...
Replies
Views
please lord keep my mother happy and safe all the time .. please help her ky lord mm keep her happy my lord .. remove all her pain , help her with her work and life my lord .m please lord keep my father healthy and happy .m help him go back to saudi without any problem .m please lord keep my...
Replies
Views
Praise the lord My mother name is Rekha, doctor said she has breast cancer, for the treatment she has to undergo kimo treatment and operation. We don't have such a huge amount for all the treatment. Please pray lord should do miracle, heal the infected part without any kimo, provide us the money...
Replies
Views
Pray for my mothers health. Peace in her mind and emotions. She is to emotional and to worried. Because my brother is in prison falsely accused or raping and heavy physical abuse. Lord, give her peace so that she can be healthy and function normaly and have sobber mind and fight for his son...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my Mother Balbiro Devi to recover. She is fighting for life from one year. She has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and is going through treatment from last one year. She cannot eat or drink anything from mouth. We need to give her feed from tube inserted in her stomach. Please...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom