Keep My Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MTL

Guest
I pray that I will be able to keep my job as a ###. I pray that the school board and teachers union will come to a compromise and that God may grant them the ability to make decisions that are in everyone's best interest.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, please accept ###'s prayer and manifest your plan in her life. Lord hear and answer her prayers as per your holy will by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Grant this Lord Jesus, for this ### and the other people that need their jobs.
 
Lord make this person's life become whole with goodness and mercy showing others how she wants to care for others through her
default_mellow.png
love of job. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God let my job accept me today as I go in this morning an I want have a gd day at work today let my boss man tell me ### I'm give u another chance yes I love my job .
Replies
11
Views
125
Dear God my name ### I like my job an I want keep it an pay my motel room an have positive attitude when I go to work
Replies
13
Views
219
Yes my name is ### I work at ### I want keep my job for two yrs an I want keep my motel room for bout two yrs I need a miracle prayers I the name of Jesus amen
Replies
7
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom