Just friends

We want to thank you for trusting us with the privilege to stand with you in prayer during this deeply personal and challenging time. It’s clear how much you desire to walk in obedience to the Lord and honor His will for your relationship. We’ve been lifting you both up, asking God to reveal His perfect plan and to soften hearts according to His purpose.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation—whether by restoring clarity, peace, or even a change of heart—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If things still feel uncertain or unresolved, please don’t hesitate to share this request again. We’re committed to continuing in prayer with you, asking God to strengthen your faith, guide your steps, and work all things together for His glory.

May He draw near to you as you seek Him wholeheartedly, and may His peace guard your heart as you trust in His timing. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Just had the most heart breaking conversation with my ### year old daughter about how forgotten and alone she feels with friends. She tore her acl so her normal outlet with sports is gone and she still has ### more months until she can go back to them. She is really feeling the weight of things...
Replies
6
Views
123
It's been a year on since I fell out with my best friend, over the last year I have missed her deeply and missed our times together, I pray so much we can be friends again and she will reach out to me so much, please pray for me and her to restore our friendship. I miss her so much.
Replies
10
Views
213
Today I lift up two friends ### and ###, who God has led me through signs and synchronicities, to believe are highly suited and meant to be for one another, in Jesus name. I pray, in Jesus name, that these two friends find a way to communicate. I pray, by your will, Lord Jesus, that other and...
Replies
11
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,423
Members
648,588
Latest member
Phroermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom