Job

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj72

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord,

Please protect my job and dignity. All the cases agaisnt us should be dismissed. Please help me and guide me in right direction. Please approve all the cases I have filed. Thank you for everything you do. Kavitha-

Father God you are the attorney they need in the court room and certainly you have the heart of the judge in your hands; please turn all evidence in their favor that all charges and allegations are dismissed and they praise you and honor you all the days of their lives, in the name of Jesus, amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have asked God to honor your prayer request. God Loves You. Keep your focus on God. God is faithful. God is in control. Trust Him.

Happy New Year Child of God

From My Heart to Yours

Let’s Pray: God Thank You for allowing me to live and see another day, another New Year. Thank You for 2012. With all that is within me I say, Thank YOU. I praise You. I bless Your Holy name. There is nothing, no one, nor anything other than You worthy of worship.You alone are worthy of all Glory and Honor. Let me always walk in the respect and honor that You deserve.

God I ask in Jesus name “Encourage me to be my best self this year at all times. Let this New Year cause and bring about an acceleration and fulfillment of Your purpose for my life. Motivate me daily to live my purpose driven life. Open up my heart, my mind, and anoint my ears to hear what You are saying to me through Your Word. You are the potter I am the clay. Work on me. Work Your Will in my life. Take me beyond my limits and boundaries to Your unlimited capacities as You work Your awesome power in my life. Cover and protect me as I allow You to purify me. Continue to bring me into my metamorphous like the caterpillar. Transform me by the renewing of my mind through the Word of God, so that I may know and prove what is good, acceptable, and the perfect will of God. Let me come forth as pure gold. Let me become inward and outward all glorious for the King of Kings.

Let love, peace, healing, excellent health, joy, happiness, prosperity, Your protection, and the favor of God reign within the walls of my home and upon my life as I surrender my life and my will to YOU. God You are my source. Let every need be met in my life and home. You are the source of my strength. Strengthen and develop my faith in You like never before. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for each member of my Christian family, all my Christian friends, and the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus Name. And I Thank You God for Answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen!â€

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

God give me energy. Heal me. Protect me to eat an allergy free diet. Give motivation & supernatural ability to organize my job search papers and all home files. Help me to be comfortable and able to think fast and sharp on all job interviews and always on the job
Replies
Views
job offer soon for a great job where i am comfortable & excel and serve the Lord and have friendships with all coworkers, leaders, customers! Direct where i live when lease is up and find a new place perfect for the new job and to have visitors. Continue to increase my finances and send me a...
Replies
Views
Dear God, Please Father I pray that you intervene in my employment case. I pray that you vindicate me and prove all my complaints valid. I pray you help me get my stolen job and to compensated for all the payment I have lost. Only you can make this happen Lord, I surrender it all to you. Please...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father Please provide another job or unemployment . LORD i filed over a week and half i need to find out Please bless my finances LORD help me and us in Jesus Christ name amen
Replies
Views
Please pray for me, I had a check bounce case in UAE which my advocate is trying to clear today. Please pray for the same. Previously when I was working here I lost my job 6 months back and I coudnt clear my credit card debts. As a result the bank filed deposited the security check and it was...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom