I prayed for this in Jesus' name. May the Father's will be done. May the Lord bless you and keep you.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. May our Heavenly Father grant your request according to His perfect will. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have never put so much work in a job interview. Anxiety is killing me. I am praying for a job offer tomorrow. Please pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
112
Lord please uplift my son's interview with the job offer that he is waiting for an answer. Favour him and let him stand out and cover his file with your precious blood. In faith, we hold on to your promise and pray that you will hear our prayer and help him get this job he so desperately needs...
Replies
11
Views
119
Prayers for a job offer soon. My current job is firing staff and not a good place. I’m trying to get a new job but keep being rejected.
Replies
17
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,934
Messages
16,782,368
Members
648,480
Latest member
Meiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom