Job Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

praysite-804

Humble Prayer Warrior
In Jesus Name, please keep praying for me, I have had a couple of responses. I am hoping it's His will that one will interview me and hire me.

G-Bless!

###
 
Please bless your child with ### today Lord Jesus, in your Holy Perfect Plan for your child to proper Jeremiah 29:11, please answer this prayer with good news, happiness and for their cup to overflow. ### Amen
 
I am praying for the right job for ###! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God pls give me peace and strength. Today I lost my job now I don't know what to do. Have kids and will end up homeless. I cannot stop thinking and worrying. I need my strength back and a new job.
Replies
7
Views
226
I had my job interview today and it went well for me. The hiring manager told me that she will make a decision in a couple weeks from now. I'm praying that I'm the one that they hire working as mail clerk for a Law Firm. Thank you.
Replies
15
Views
178
Please pray for me as I navigate this unexpected job loss. I lost my job Monday, and while I’m discouraged and grieving the loss of a position and coworkers I truly enjoyed, I’m trusting God to guide me toward the right opportunity. I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Pacific...
Replies
6
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom