Job Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

praysite-804

Humble Prayer Warrior
In Jesus Name, I am going on a part-time job interview today, and hoping it's HIS will I get this part-time job. I really need it. Please pray in agreement with me. G-D Bless, ###
 
Praise the Loard. Yes - Jesus will fulfill your prayer.
 
Please bless this person with a job in your Holy Perfect will we stand in agreement in Jesus Name Amen
 
May God help you in your quest & grant you the right job. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
131
I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
Replies
14
Views
132
My job interview is this Fri Sept ### at a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray that I do well with my job interview and that the Law Firm hires me as there new employee. I really needs this job. Thank you, and God Bless.
Replies
13
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom