Job Interview

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you prepared for your job interview. It was our joy to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to grant you peace, confidence, and favor as you met with your interviewers. We prayed that He would guide your words, calm your nerves, and open the door for His perfect will to be done in your life.

Now that some time has passed, we’d love to hear how things unfolded. If the Lord has answered our prayers and blessed you with this opportunity, please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the outcome wasn’t what you hoped for, know that we are still here to stand with you. We encourage you to post this request again, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf, trusting that God’s timing and plan are always good.

Whatever the result, we pray that you would feel God’s presence and peace in this season. May He continue to lead you, provide for you, and draw you closer to Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I finished the final job interview today; I might receive the result within 24 hours. I really wanted to get this job, it's near our house and it's a good pay. Dear God, I pray that you knock on the interviewer's heart, I may not be able to answer well but I am capable of doing the task. Please...
Replies
11
Views
269
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your prayers for my job interview in the afternoon. I am and feel terribly unprepared (it was a sudden email from the employer), and I have really bad anxiety and have always been bad at interviews in general. But I desperately need a job, and I know if...
Replies
10
Views
189
My daughter has an interview tomorrow. Please ask the Lord to grant her favor and to bless her with the job. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
16
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,190
Members
648,553
Latest member
Stroeside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom