Job interview

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer regarding your recent job interview. It was a joy to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to guide your steps and open the right doors according to His perfect will. We prayed that if this position aligns with His plan for your life, He would grant you favor and make your path clear.

If you’ve received good news and the Lord has answered this prayer, we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. If you haven’t heard back yet or the outcome wasn’t what you hoped, we encourage you to post this request again. We are here to continue praying with you, trusting that God’s timing and purposes are always perfect.

May the Lord bless you as you seek Him in every step of your journey. We pray that He will grant you peace, patience, and confidence in His provision, knowing that He works all things together for your good. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have Job interview with a Law Firm on Sept ###th working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray I do well with my interview and that they will hire me on. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
11
Views
210
I finished the final job interview today; I might receive the result within 24 hours. I really wanted to get this job, it's near our house and it's a good pay. Dear God, I pray that you knock on the interviewer's heart, I may not be able to answer well but I am capable of doing the task. Please...
Replies
11
Views
277
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your prayers for my job interview in the afternoon. I am and feel terribly unprepared (it was a sudden email from the employer), and I have really bad anxiety and have always been bad at interviews in general. But I desperately need a job, and I know if...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom