Powers

Beloved of All
God, for job interview success. I pray Your will & help... safe, easy commute, Christ-follower friends, great satisfaction & salary. Thank You, ###
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for my ### and ### mom I’ve been laid off since ### I have a job interview today and I just need peace and clarity for the call and hopefully success I need a job if this one is in God’s will for me
Replies
7
Views
188
Dear Lord Please pass my job interview I did today Help me get the job I really need the job or a job amen
Replies
10
Views
325
Please help me pray for my ### (U.O). He has a job interview today at 11:00am (UK TIME). I pray for divine favour, guide his words, excel his knowledge and wisdom, I pray for Gods guidance over him, let his nerves be calm, and his personality shine. I pray for an offer of his salary expectations...
Replies
12
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom