Job Extension

I love you all. This space has saved my life. I believe in the power of our heavenly Father. I believe in all of you. God bless. Sending love.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name, asking for Your divine intervention on behalf of ###. Please grant her a contract extension at her current place of employment. We thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your grace that is sufficient for all our needs. May Your will be done in her life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
So much love and thanks. God bless you ♥️
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners. I seek your help in praying that I am granted an extension to my visitor visa in ###. I trust God to see that all things work for my good and I am extremely grateful. This extension would serve me really well and only God knows. I will be doing my application form to the...
Replies
10
Views
139
Prayers for an extension to pay my first rent payment with the rent app for this month of May or I may end up evicted
Replies
8
Views
165
Please help me pray that my home loan's forbearance extension will be granted before the 30th day of this month. I am also praying for the Lord's provision as I am over my head in bills right now and my paycheck is taking too long.
Replies
12
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,596
Members
648,703
Latest member
Slxoodell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom