job applications

Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your divine intervention on behalf of ###. Please grant him favor and success in his job applications. We pray that You will open up the right doors and provide him with a new and better job that will bring him joy and satisfaction. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your goodness in answering our prayers. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
###, may the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide and greatly bless ### with suitable employment, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners! I need your help in praying for my success in a job application I sent in. I am presently in a ### job that will be finishing in October and so I have now sent in an application to the ### department for another job. I am praying that if it’s the will of God, i will be...
Replies
11
Views
203
My current job contract was not renewed. I have sent out multiple job applications, but so far have not received any responses. I need to sign a new job contract soon.
Replies
7
Views
165
Please pray for a job offer from Ministry of Finance and Jesus to open doors to interviews that only offer job and block all the fake interviews with no jobs.
Replies
12
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom