job applications and consultancy

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners! I need your help in praying for my success in a job application I sent in. I am presently in a ### job that will be finishing in October and so I have now sent in an application to the ### department for another job. I am praying that if it’s the will of God, i will be...
Replies
11
Views
209
My current job contract was not renewed. I have sent out multiple job applications, but so far have not received any responses. I need to sign a new job contract soon.
Replies
7
Views
165
There is a specific job application that asks whether or not the applicant is receiving SNAP. This is for the company’s tax credits and they are willing to hire recipients. I am asking the slots in Jesus name if I should apply. It’s a part time job which I am open to.
Replies
5
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom