Jesus thank you so much for us ...

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Good evening needhelpsobad###. I have prayed to our Heavenly Father over your request my friend. May God bless your family and heal your husband, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Are You Ready For A Promotion From God
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
489
Dear God thank you for helping me to overcome my ### one day at a time. Thank you for helping me get rid of my ### one day at a time. Last night I finally had a better night's sleep without having ### or ###! Please continue to help me be a better person and a better husband and a better man and...
Replies
14
Views
222
My daughter's all the tests was favor from Lord Jesus and she was out from emergency room thank you my lord for everything you did for my daughter I knew you the only God who can do things possible I pray this in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom