Jesus, please protect me from any workings from ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

reginanicole

Humble Servant of All
Jesus, please protect me from any workings from ###. Please heal his mind and his heart. Please protect anyone on this planet from anything that he would wish in harm upon others. Please restrain him from harming anyone in any way. And I pray that he will be caught by the police for what he has done. Please help me to trust you fully and absolutely with all of my being, Lord Jesus. Thank for the peace you have given me and please protect me, ###, and my Dad. Please unleash legions of angels and put hedges of protection around ###'s house and my Dad's house. I know that for you and for God this is simple and that there is no greater protector than God and His son Jesus Christ, Yeshua Hamashia. ALL Praise, ALL Glory to GOD! Please heal my heart so that I always only give God the glory and please forgive me for all times that I have given myself praise and credit for the good that has happened in my life or for the things I have accomplished. I repent for taking credit when the Glory is only to go to God. Thank you, Lord Jesus. I pray in your Holy name. Amen.
 
Lord You hear the cry of our hearts and know our thoughts before they come in being. Lord I ask in Jesus name that You'd act on this ###'s behalf and answer their prayer! Thank you for Your faithfulness. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty, I'm asking for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my trailer. Protect me from any electric damage or any water leakage that will try to cause any damage. Lord, please protect my clothes and my material things in my trailer; it's all I have. Allow me to get some...
Replies
8
Views
339
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my place where I stay at please don't let me get kicked out i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my home continue to show me favor with my landlord give her a tender heart towards me let her have...
Replies
12
Views
298
Dear Lord Jesus protect me from all evil and wickedness of men. I put my life in your hands and I ask you to show me mercy all the days of my life. Bless me and let your will be done in my life.
Replies
10
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom