Jesus please let my son's therapist's secretary ###

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let my son's therapist secretary write me back with important info. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read God Wants To Use You...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my husband finish his work he is overwhelmed and exhausted. Please also let my son go to sleep earlier. Please let my husband's package arrive and please help my anxiety. Please also let my therapist understand I need to switch to another one, she isn't being helpful. Thank you...
Replies
11
Views
259
I had confirmed an appt. for tomorrow but I now realized that I have to reschedule this & I am asking everyone to pray that the secretary named ### is kind & compassionate & will be very helpful & understanding & will call me back today to reschedule this & not be mad or upset with me ###...
Replies
23
Views
1K
Please pray for ### my therapist he made me feel horrific today, I feel like he is so very demon possessed! Please Jesus convert his heart to you and make him fall in love with you and let him burn all the heresies he is in!! Please Jesus get him out of all heresies! I pray for patience and...
Replies
6
Views
449
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom