Jesus please help. So much disturbances is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello brothers and sisters I will just get to the point I have followed Jesus Christ for 3 years but my past sexual immorality still torments me I ask specifically for prayers to be delivered from Baphomet a disgusting sexual and destructive demon I beg for help here I need as many prayers as...
Replies
12
Views
192
I had read that the LORD had scattered people in the imagination of their hearts, and I'm disturbed. I had dreams of waking up as my younger self or waking in a church. The notion that Jesus is coming soon bothers me. Is the LORD going to rapture us away? Will I just wake up in a safe place in...
Replies
6
Views
217
6th day of fasting. Commiting to 40 days. I'm bored. I hope I don't have to go into work while fasting. Hoping Jesus is coming, but that's probably not gonna happen because other people have completed the 40 day fast and are still here on earth, unless rapture is from an individual perspective...
Replies
9
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom