Jesus please help me to get nomination and job offer

Princy Salvin Xavier

Prayer Warrior
Jesus please help me to get nomination and job offer for ### visa. It is said ask and you will receive and I'm going to ask every day until I receive as I believe scriptures in Bible are true.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me that the job offer I have received for a higher-paying position will not fall through, but that every step between the offer and my start date will be covered, protected, and completed without any obstacles. I am asking God to establish this opportunity and use it as a true...
Replies
11
Views
114
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be offered a full time job after my interview tomorrow. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new perspectives, skills, and experiences while continuing to look after...
Replies
12
Views
222
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be receiving a full time offer to my dream job in higher education. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new knowledge, skills, and experience, while continuing...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom