Jesus please don't let there be any ...

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please don't let there be any problems with my ### and I today and let us get to his karate lesson with no problems. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Happy New Year Prayer 2023 - Pray This Prayer From Your Heart
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer. I am a ### year old senior. I have a son with me. We have been told that we are being evicted on this coming Sunday. ###. We have no money and no where to go. I am praying and need prayer. We don't want to be homeless. Father in the name of Jesus please help us. Please open a door...
Replies
11
Views
149
I need prayer. I am a ### year old senior. I have a son with me. We have been told that we are being evicted on this coming Sunday. ###. We have no money and no where to go. I am praying and need prayer. We don't want to be homeless. Father in the name of Jesus please help us. Please open a door...
Replies
13
Views
169
I have recertification for my apartment on Thursday. Please pray that me and my son don't lose our voucher or our home and whatever mistakes I made are forgiven and overlooked
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,127
Messages
16,796,198
Members
649,669
Latest member
Threitoinside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom