### - Jesus in your name I am asking for your mercy on me and the people I know and love. I need a lovely lady. Others need healing. We all desperately need you. This Christmas. Always. Jesus. In God's name. - ###
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Jeremiah 10:25 :
Pour out your wrath on the nations that do not acknowledge you, on the peoples who do not call on your name. For they have devoured Jacob; they have devoured him completely and destroyed his homeland.
A Sample Prayer...